inprivate

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자심바 조회 0회 작성일 2022-07-07 08:53:17 댓글 0

본문

Dusty Springfield - In private

One of few songs pet shop boys produced with Dusty on the Reputation album.

Note I do read all comments that goes through here. All trolling and homophobic comments will be deleted and tossed into the sun. You can love Dusty or hate her but be tactful. Don't waste our times. Thank you.
Pat Stanley : Dusty Springfield was unique. There will never be another, ever. She was very talented and beautiful. The World misses you. RIP Dusty.
Lucas Soares : I don't understand why people come here and hit dislike. If doesn't like it, simply just don't watch it.

I really miss Dusty. :'(
NorthSea 1981 : What a great song!!! R.I.P. Dusty Springfield.
Pet Shop Boys did a great job reviving her career in the late 80s. The songs they wrote for her are amazing- they fit her voice so well!
JanetLeeuwerik : Thank god for the pet shop boys bringing Dusty back!
DoYouLikeOurOwl? : Absolutely wonderful song. And a big thanks to Pet Shop Boys!

Dusty Springfield - In Private ( VJXtian Re-edited )

joeljack1 : What a wonderful song to find tonight. It's ten years after you posted and it still has plenty of magic in it. Great job.
AblaFLY Drones : Cuando uno se siente un poquito viejo, estas son las cosas del cual uno se enorgullece de haber vivido esa epoca, la mejor epoca de la musica, gracias Dusty por hebernos dejado ese lindo recuerdo
Gonzalo P : clase, elegancia, pasión pero sobre todo la perfección del artista hecho un huracán.
sumále esa fuerza para resurgír otra vez como la diva que siempre fué.
Ronald Meeuwissen : A song very close to perfection,the beats,the synths,her voice,the rythm
Monica Cid : Buen temazo me pone de buen Humor ...desde q lo encontre no paro de escucharlo gracias DUSTY

In Private (12" Version)

Provided to YouTube by Parlophone UK

In Private (12" Version) · Dusty Springfield

Reputation \u0026 Rarities

℗ 1989 Parlophone Records Ltd, a Warner Music Group Company

Composer: Chris Lowe
Composer: Neil Tennant

Auto-generated by YouTube.

#inprivate

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 9,292건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.xn--z92bvr53jpsiba164rzrb.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz