버니블루옥스포드

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자영희와철수 조회 4회 작성일 2022-01-29 04:28:41 댓글 0

본문

2021 현대 그랜저 르블랑 하이브리드 내외관 살펴보기 | 2022 Hyundai Azera Hybrid Walkaround

#그랜저 #르블랑 #하이브리드 #Azera
2021 현대 그랜저 르블랑 하이브리드 외관 및 실내 디자인 POV
2022 Hyundai Azera Hybrid Exterior \u0026 Interior Walkaround, Detailed First Look
1인칭 시점 영상입니다.

외/내장 칼라
그랜저 르블랑 하이브리드 2.4 가솔린 : 옥스포드 블루 메탈릭 / 블랙/베이지

시청해 주셔서 감사합니다.

* 영상 촬영 장비 : 고프로 히어로7 블랙, 페이유 빔블2A
* 영상 촬영 장소 : 현대 모터스튜디오 서울
shanoop : 덕분에 실제로 다녀간듯 잘봤습니다~ 다음 희망차가 르블랑 옥스포드블루인데 조만간 타길 희망합니다.^^
황선종 : 진짜 필요한거만 있네요! 올뉴k3인 저도 메모리시트 있는데 저혼자만 운전하면 무쓸모라고 생각합니다 워크인 저건 안써봐서 모르지만 사용 빈도가 많이 낮은거 같고 사운드는 제 올뉴k3 크렐오디오인데 별차이 못느낍니다... 그리고 현시점에서 르블랑은 출고가 4~5주 걸리는게 가장 큰 이점인거 같네요!
살사태 : 아..진짜 너무 사고싶다..
포세이돈 : 실내외 컬러가 마침 제가 원햇던 색상인데 영상 잘 보고 갑니다~
Moh Binsaleh : ‏Thanks for your great review and we want to see:

‏sound of the horn
‏thickness of the glass

[신차의품격]그랜저 2.5가솔린 프리미엄초이스 옥스포드블루 브라운시트 출고기록

신차출고영상입니다.
옥스포드블루 차량 소개영상 입니다.
선택하기 쉽지않은 칼라이지만, 과감하게 선택하신
선배님께 존경을 표합니다..
고급집이 배어있는 칼라...옥스포드 블루
그랜저좋아 : 저도 그랜저 좋아하고 컬러는 옥스포드 블루 시트는 블랙 휠은 17인치 알로이 휠을 좋아합니다.^^ 진짜 승차감 좋더라구요.^^
Woosung Park : 아내의 권유로 옥스포드 블루 계약하고 대기중입니다. 마침 내장도 브라운인데 덕분에 잘 봤습니다. 전 마음은 그레이인데.. 향후 관리가 걱정됩니다.ㅠ
asktikv : 더뉴그랜저 2.5 익스클루시브, 옥스퍼드 블루, 내장은 브라운. 썬팅은 그냥 디펙 오로라 반반사. 딱 제가 원하는 색상에 썬팅 색상+ 휠사이즈와 모양 매우 만족하고 타고 있습니다. 옥스퍼드 블루의 경우 최초에 압구정 현대자동차 전시차량 보고 구입했는데 거기서 본 차량 색상보다 좀 더 네이비 색상이 밝게 보입니다. 영상 색상 그대로라고 보시면 될듯합니다. 그리고 현대 빠 아닙니다. 근데 지금 오일 감소 다른 동호회에 뜨는 차량만큼 오일 빨아먹지는 않아요. 그냥 뽑기 잘했나? 그런 느낌입니다. 근데 중요한건 오늘 오일 게이지 무상 교체해준다고 지로로 통지문 왔네요. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅁㅊ 나중에 혹시나 리콜 대비해서 봉인하러 갑니다. 여튼 승차감 운전감 다 만족임요
번개맨 : 확실히 사이드미러 크롬 색상이 괞찮네요 그리고 핸들 알칸타라 재질인가요??컵 홀더 없나요 앞좌석에요??
재리다 : 차 생상 관리하기 어떤가요?

AlphaGo - The Movie | Full award-winning documentary

With more board configurations than there are atoms in the universe, the ancient Chinese game of Go has long been considered a grand challenge for artificial intelligence.

On March 9, 2016, the worlds of Go and artificial intelligence collided in South Korea for an extraordinary best-of-five-game competition, coined The DeepMind Challenge Match. Hundreds of millions of people around the world watched as a legendary Go master took on an unproven AI challenger for the first time in history.

Directed by Greg Kohs and with an original score by Academy Award nominee Hauschka, AlphaGo had its premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival. It has since gone on to win countless awards and near universal praise for a story that chronicles a journey from the halls of Oxford, through the backstreets of Bordeaux, past the coding terminals of DeepMind in London, and ultimately, to the seven-day tournament in Seoul. As the drama unfolds, more questions emerge: What can artificial intelligence reveal about a 3000-year-old game? What can it teach us about humanity?

Find out more: https://www.alphagomovie.com/

"I want my style of Go to be something different, something new, my own thing, something that no one has thought of before." Lee Sedol, Go Champion (18 World Titles).

"We think of DeepMind as kind of an Apollo program effort for AI. Our mission is to fundamentally understand intelligence and recreate it artificially." Demis Hassabis, Co-Founder \u0026 CEO, DeepMind.

"The Game of Go is the holy grail of artificial intelligence. Everything we've ever tried in AI, it just falls over when you try the game of Go." Dave Silver, Lead Researcher for AlphaGo.
Leonard Balon : I cried when Lee Sedol finally won a match against AlphaGo. I never thought that a documentary about artificial intelligence will explore such deeply human emotions. Great job!
Ryan Jan : To be able to have the only win from AlphaGo out of its 74 official games alone is something remarkable. Huge respect to Lee Sedol
Citizen Of Earth : This is a legendary documentary. I am saving masterpiece in my playlist. What a gem.
Leif Coffield : Fan Hui really is the star of this documentary, from heartbreakingly losing to Alpha, to being brought back to help with the AI, to going to Korea with the Alpha team and seeing the project through, he just seems like such a nice guy. Very glad he was in this.
dule88rs : I can't explain you how happy I was when he won game 4. And this is coming from software developer.

#버니블루옥스포드

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 8,218건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.xn--z92bvr53jpsiba164rzrb.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz